Tuesday 26 February 2008

Syd, save me

It is the side project of “Perplexed Infinity”. I would entitle this “outtakes”. During the time when I repaired the original recording, i.e. in 2006, I’ve composed pair of tracks, one of which gonna be a coda on that album. But all of them have been rejected by me and have started to live the independent life.


Moreover, I regularly transformed them up to autumn 2007 when I've demonstrated “Perplexed Infinity” to public opinion for the first time. Before that I’ve composed another pair of tracks which together have combined into this EP. This record heavily contains Syd’s and Floyd’s samples without any permission but I still don’t think I would get any bread of it. So take it as it is and as you like.


1. Syd, save me 1 (6.1 Mb)
2. Syd, save me 2 (5.4 Mb)
3. Syd, save me 3 (4.6 Mb)
4. Syd, save me 4 (2.8 Mb)
5. Syd, save me 5 (3.0 Mb)

Download and listen to this at your own risk. These “outtakes” less noisy, more meditative and little bit sad because all they were made after Syd's death. The title for the EP was inspired by Roger Waters' early song “Julia Dream” and doesn't refer to personal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to listen, but there are no links(( Can you upload them, please?
~Alex