Monday 18 February 2008

Perplexed Infinity - Music

It seems I forgot to put references to music files for downloading them. Here they are in mp3:


1. Slow Train Is Homing (7.0 Mb)
2. Sweet Of You To Come (6.4 Mb)
3. Draw The Mouse Grave In The Garden (1.4 Mb)
4. Daylight Bothering (2.0 Mb)
5. Improve The Flowering Shrub (2.9 Mb)
6. Said He Buried Her In The Pictures Of Shapes (4.3 Mb)
7. Get Rid Of That Sack And Everything Else (4.3 Mb)
8. Troubles With TV Tuning (1.8 Mb)
9. Do Yourself A Marvellous Stool (3.3 Mb)
10. One-Stop Shopping (4.2 Mb)
11. Cycling Around (Edit) (10.0 Mb)
12. Missed Episode (5.7 Mb)

'Perplexed Infinity' (2005-2006), the musical album of twelve tracks, should be file under 'vanguard' or 'psychedelic', inspired by and dedicated to Roger Keith 'Syd' Barrett (1946-2006) the genius and only founder of the Pink Floyd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say this album (I downloaded it and listened to it yesterday, and I didn’t even need a dope for that))) is really unusual and interesting. Well, I don't have much to say about it, 'cause you already said everything and I have nothing to add, and I completely agree with that review from your previous post. Good work in memory of a great man. Thanks!
(Alex, long-time Syd fan)